Web Host Manager or WHM is the manage interface provided to Reseller which enable you to setup new account, modify/upgrade/downgrade packages, suspend/terminate existing account and do many other daily routine hosting activity with ease. WHM control panel can be access by Reseller on port 2087 with https.
- Setup new hosting account
- Upgrade/down grade existing account
- Suspend/terminate any account
- Access customer account without password
- Manage their account
- Modify DNS records and many more
Cpanel is the control panel for end customer which will be provided to them by you - as reseller for their web hosting account management. Cpanel can be accessed by customer on port 2083 with https.
- Create email accounts and manage them
- Create database and access phpMyAdmin
- Set forwarding, auto-responders, anti-spam settings
- Check FTP settings and File Manager
- Install many scripts using script-auto installer
- Access Site Builder and lots more...
PLESK - The most widely used hosting control panel on Windows and we love that too. It makes working with Windows OS lots easier. You too as Reseller get your Plesk control panel access which enables you to manage features for your customers. Plesk run on port 8443 at https.
- Setup customers domains
- Manage domains - Upgrade/Downgrade, Suspend/Un-suspend
- Manage features and permissions
- Email, Database and File Manager access
- Change password for account, email, database ect.
- Install scripts using Plesk Installer and lot more...
Fantastico De Luxe is the leading auto-installer for cPanel servers which enables you and your customers to install more than 55+ scripts without downloading and within 2-3 steps.
- Blogs - b2evolution, Nucleus, WordPress
- Portals/CMS - Drupal, Geeklog, Joomla, Mambo, PHP-Nuke, phpWCMS etc
- Discussion Boards - phpBB, SMF
- Classifieds - Noah's Classifieds
- Customer Support - Crafty Live Help, osTicket, PHP Support Tickets
- E-Commerce - CubeCart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart